Commercial Kitchen & Restaurant Ventless Speed Oven
Adding high-speed ovens to your equipment list is a must. Rapid cook ovens provide a way to prepare high-quality dishes in 10 times faster than in a conventional or convection oven.
Commercial kitchen speed ovens, such as the models available at Pratica, combine several heating methods into a compact countertop tool. Through impinged hot air, combined with microwave, and infra-red heating methods, high-speed ovens for fast service restaurants are small powerhouses. They increase your kitchen’s ability to achieve evenly cooked dishes with crisp, perfectly browned exteriors.
One of the greatest rapid cook oven advantages for commercial kitchens and restaurants is the cooking versatility. Countertop high-speed ovens offer a broad range of applications. From cooking frozen appetizers to baking fresh dough pizzas within minutes, your options are endless.
Cook Time Examples from Our Commercial Kitchen Speed Ovens
- Grilled cheese: 45 seconds
- Reuben sandwich: 90 seconds
- Frozen pizza 14”: 2 minutes, 30 seconds
- Frozen wings: 3 minutes
- Toasted bagel: 20 seconds
- Jumbo pretzel: 1 minute 40 seconds
- Macaroni and cheese: 3 minutes and 20 seconds
- Fresh dough pizza: 2 minutes
- Steamed veggies: 60 seconds
- 8” toasted sub: 20 seconds
- Chicken wings: 3 minutes 30 seconds
- Quesadilla: 35 seconds
- Breakfast sandwich: 45 seconds
- Flatbread pizza: 60 seconds
- French fries: 1 minute 15 seconds
- Salmon fillet: 3 minutes 20 seconds
Guidance for Choosing the Right Countertop Speed Oven for Your Kitchen
When you purchase a oven for your commercial kitchen or restaurant, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Review your menu: One of the most important parts of the pre-purchase process is ensuring your menu will support a countertop high-speed oven.
- Select desired oven characteristics: This includes characteristics such as size, heating method combination, and temperature range.
- Prepare space: Countertop Speed ovens require you to have adequate counterspace for proper venting. At Pratica, our ovens only need enough clearance for the oven itself, only our Copa Express requires one inch on either side, which is still better than other brands.
Interested in talking with someone about the possibilities of adding a Prática high-speed convection oven to your facility? Contact one of our representatives today.